In this minor Budicon update, I focused on the optimization for Sketch workflow, including the symbol system, icon optimization, and shared style.
v2.1.1 (Jul 30, 2017)
- Fixed: blurry icon on Sketch file
- Fixed: task solid SVGs (5 icons are defects)
- Update: Sketch symbol system
- Update: Sketch shared style (easier color changing)
How to use it for your project?
1. Copy symbols page to your current file
2. Access the icon through symbols
3. You will find three folders on Symbol > Budicon
How to change the color at once? Let’s assume you want to change the shady color, here’s what you have to do:
- Go to “Getting Started” page
- Go to the “Color” artboard
- Select one of the shady palette square and change to the desired color.
- Hit the synchronize icon on the shared style.
- You’ll see the whole icon under the same style will be changed now (this might take a while to process)
Already a customer?