Effective date: April 02, 2017
In short, you can:
- Use in unlimited number of commercial project, as long as you use less than 100 unique icons
- Use in unlimited number of personal/non-profit project, as long as you use less than 200 unique icons
- Royalty free
- You may modify the icon
- Sell or redistribute the icons in any manner
- Post the icons on any electronic bulletin board or FTP or File Sharing Programs
- Use or include the icons in the WordPress theme, template, or tool, or any other sellable format. (You have to purchase the Commercial license)
- Transfer the icons to more than 4 other employees/partners/team member in the same organization. (You can increase the employee limit with extended employee license)
If you want to remove these limitations, please check extended license.
This is a legal contract (“Agreement”) between you (“Licensee”) and Budicon (“Licensor”)
By purchasing, downloading, using, or copying any icons from Budicon website, you automatically agree and are bound to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
“Agreement” means this License Agreement. “Product” is defined as any part or whole of one or more icons, symbols, or pictographic image in vector, raster, and/or font formats. “Asset” means all files in the .zip file when you purchased each icon set on Budicon (www.budicon.co), this includes vector files, graphic images, and icon font files.
- Number of Users | Licensor grants the Licensee a non-exclusive license to use the Product. The maximum number of simultaneous users is limited to five (5). All users must belong to the same company or household purchasing the Product.
- Commercial Project Use | Licensee is permitted to use the Asset for an unlimited number of commercial projects. As long as not including more than 100 unique icons on each commercial project.
- Personal Project Use | Licensee is permitted to use the Asset for an unlimited number of personal/non-profit projects. As long as not including more than 200 unique icons on each personal/non-profit project.
- Back-up | You may make a reasonable number of back-up copies of the Product for archival purposes for you alone. Copies must contain the same documentation, copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices that appear on, in, or with the Asset.
- Modify | You may modify the icon in shape, color, size, and/or file format and use the modified icons, but this does not allow you to sell or license them.
Prohibited & Limitation
Licensee agrees that she/he shall not and is not allowed to:
- Do anything not expressly permitted under the paragraph headed “Permitted Uses” above.
- Including more than 100 unique icons in the commercial project.
- Including more than 200 unique icons in the non-profit/personal project.
- Transfer the Asset to more than 4 other employees/partners/team member in the same company or household purchasing the Product. (see extended license)
- Post any of the Asset on any electronic bulletin board, FTP, or file sharing programs
- Redistribute or put the Asset in any downloadable format is strictly prohibited. Regardless of whether the Asset is in their original state or in modified state.
- Sell, resold, sublicensed, rented, transferred or otherwise grant rights or made available for use or detached from the Asset is strictly prohibited.
Template, Themes, UI Kits, and Sellable format
If you want to use Budicon product in your template, themes or plugins offered for sale, or for free on the marketplace (.e.g Themeforest, Creative Market), please consider buying the extended license.
No refund will/can be offered for any digital products once sold. There is no certain way to ensure the digital products being terminated. Therefore, there will be no refund after transaction being made. Please read carefully the FAQ before making a purchase.
However, files can be replaced if damaged or lost. You may contact us for assistance if you experience any issue downloading the Asset.
If Licensee does not or fail to comply with the terms of the Agreement, Budicon has the right to terminate your license immediately. Upon termination, you must destroy the original and any copies of the Asset including any back-up copies.
All of the Asset is owned by Licensor and is protected by copyright law. No title or Intellectual Property Rights to the Asset is transferred to Licensee. The Licensor acknowledges and agrees that Licensee may use the Asset to create materials for Licensee’s commercial use and the Licensor using the Asset in accordance with the terms of the Unlimited License. Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner’s name. Trademarks can only be used to identify printed or electronic output produced by the Asset. Such use of any trademark does not give Licensee any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this License Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Asset. Unpublished rights are reserved. You must leave all copyright notices and text intact and unaltered the Asset. This includes Webfont and CSS files.
Licensor warrants agrees and undertakes with Licensee that: To the best of the knowledge of Licensor, the Asset are not defamatory, obscene or immoral, and do not infringe any rights of copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of third parties, but no right of action shall accrue against Licensor in the event of the Asset being deemed or found to be defamatory, obscene or immoral or an infringement of third party rights. Furthermore, no claim or action of any sort can arise against Licensor in this Agreement for the use of these Asset and no liability can attach to Licensor for any acts, omissions or failures on the part of the Licensee to comply with the terms of this Agreement.